Your doctors at NBSCC are dedicated to providing you the very best care available. Sometimes that means you might also have to do a little bit of work too (not much, we promise).
We ask that you please;
- tell the reception staff if there are any changes to your name, address, telephone number, or Medicare Card.
- ask your doctor If there is anything you are confused about or unsure of,.
- allow at least 24 hours notice if you cannot come to an appointment. Warning – we may charge you a cancellation fee if you cancel appointments less than 24 hours before the time.
- call after 10am – especially if you’d like to avoid having to wait on the phone.
- call us to arrange an appointment if you’re sent a recall card – it’s a vital part maintaining your ongoing health and well-being.
- ensure that you see the reception staff before leaving in order to schedule the next appointment if your doctor requests one.
Building Q1, Level 2, Suite 9, 4 Daydream St, Warriewood
Appointment availability: Monday – Friday
Appointment times: 8.30am-5.00pm
Phone: 02 9999 0336
Fax: 02 9999 0337
L16, 109 Pitt St, Sydney
Appointment availability: Tuesday & Thursday
Appointment times: 8.30am-6.00pm
Phone: 02 92231608